TRIED & TESTED
Topo DC Power products bring forward first of its kind.
MAG Series: DC Power Distribution Boards.
Australian Designed and Manufactured
Say no more too costly mistakes, drilling and cutting out big holes in the walls of your vehicle, caravan or boat.
Say no more to being anchored to permanently installed power outlets.
Topo's MAG Series gives you the freedom to extend and take your power with you, from your vehicle to camp to vessel and surface mount practically anywhere.
Just Plug & Play from your 12volt power source. A simple, and smarter solution for complicated installation and wiring problems.
Topo's MAG series uses a strong magnetic mounting system making it functional, versatile, and practical. Stick it to Topo’s Lithium power systems or to any ferromagnetic surface.
Connect and supply power and charge many different devices and accessories offering a range of inputs for Ciga, Engel, Merit, and USB sockets. Protected in a tough and rugged 2 tones anodised aluminum housing.
Ready for your next adventure, giving you access to power within arm's reach.
Topo's MAG Series - Distribution Boards
2 WAY FUSED 4 GANG MAGNETIC DC POWER SWITCHBOARD
- Switchboard can be used in-series to add an additional Distribution power board or supply power.
- 200mm Long, 2 tones ( Black/Grey) Anodised aluminum casing
- Fitted with 2x 35A mini Black Anderson connectors.
- Fitted with 4x Sockets ( 3x Ciga,1x Engel,)
- Fitted with 15A Automotive fuse, Socket overload protection.
- Fitted with 1x 16A Switch for Sockets master power On/Off
- Fitted with LED Power On/Off Indicator.
- Supplied with Dual 2.3A USB charger to suit Ciga socket.
- Supplied with 1 meter 35A Black Anderson to 35A Mini Grey Anderson power connection cable.
- Supplied with 3mm thick metal mounting plate for holding Magnetic switchboard to non-metal surfaces.
We supply a variety of different sockets. Read the descriptions below for an overview of the different types you can use to decide which will best suit your needs.
- - Most commonly used DC power connector.
- - Typically found in automobiles used as a direct 12V power outlet from vehicles alternator and cranking battery to power and charge battery powered accessories eg. Mobile phones, dash cams, GPS’s.
- - Has the broadest range of accessories
- This product is great for replacing damaged existing Ciga sockets or adding additional sockets in your vehicle, camper, or caravan in customised convenient locations.
- - Designed with a screw-in connection to make sure your gear stays connected even on the bumpiest of roads
- - Perfect for devices that need reliable connections such as the Engel fridges
- - Smaller in size than both ciga and engel sockets
- - Becoming more prevalent and the new standard in automotive power connectors
- - High quality and heavy duty connectors that are well-suited for high current draw accessories
- - Originally designed for fast transfer information via computers and supplying power to external devices, current USB sockets are the ones you are most familiar with and are used to charge your portable devices such as smartphones and video game consoles
- - Newer portable devices including tablets, smartphones and Apple products (iPhone, iPad) require a higher amperage USB socket for them to charge properly - TOPO DC Power's Universal USB Socket has the capabilities to charge these modern devices
All TOPO DC Power sockets are designed in Australia and made to their own specifications. They are made from durable PVC material and copper plated contacts complete with UV stable watertight sealed dust covers and mounting plate and are built to last.