Topo's Long Range lithium is the latest in mobile power solutions, having the tourer camper and caravaner in mind for those extended planned trips away.
Packed full of features you need, keeping you out powered for longer.
Just Plug & Play, keeping your 12 Volt power system, neat, clean, straight forward and hassle free.
Built in a tough protective slim line steel casing is a powerful 12Volt 216Amp, Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery. It is a vastly more stable battery than other lithium types, providing you with safe and convenient energy storage and transfer.
Topo's power management system ensures your battery is protected.
Protected from over and under charging and over discharging.
Draw power from your battery safely and keep your fridge, lights and accessories powered for longer.
Built-in fast charging.
- Utilise Topo's built in 40Amp DC/DC Charger for Vehicle fast charging. When out on the road where Mains power is non existent.
- Topo's built-in Vehicle voltage sense protects your vehicle starter battery from going flat, when vehicle charge is connected.
- Has a dedicated Solar charge input for an unregulated solar power source. easily charge, collect and store solar power from the sun when stationary to be used later in the evening.
- Supplied with Topo's 23Amp Mains charger.
Charge from one or all input sources simultaneously.
Topo's Long Range lithium System weighs in at 28kg(216AH), making it a much lighter alternative to common lead-acid batteries. Keeping your 12v power system neat, clean, straight forward and hassle free.
Clearly labeled and colour coded inputs and outputs.
Blue- Vehicle charge input
Red - Solar input
Yellow- Topo Mains charging input
Grey - 12V DC Outputs
2x 12V / 50Amp output
2x 12V / 20Amp output
The Long Range lithium features:
- A massive 12V / 216Ah (2592 Watt)
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)battery,
- Topo's inbuilt Vehicle charge sense
- Topo's inbuilt 40Amp DC/DC vehicle charger,
- Regulated solar charge input,
- Tough 23Amp mains charger,
- 12Volt Outputs
2x 12V 50Amp ( Combined 100Amp draw)
2x 12V 20Amps ( Combined 40Amp draw)
1 x Topo 12V/ 216Ah Long Range Lithium,
1x Topo 12V/350Watt Mains charger
1 x Set of Connectors to suit inputs and outputs ,
2x 50A Grey Anderson type Connector ( output)
2x 35A Grey Mini Connector ( output)
1x 35A Red Mini Connector ( Solar input)
1x 50A Blue Anderson type connector( Vehicle input)
Dimensions (L x W x H)
63cm x 15cm x 31.2cm
12v 216AH (2592Watts)
Mains 240V AC
|Output||15V / 25A|
|Dimensions||29cm x 13.5cm x 6.5cm|
For additional product features and specifications, please visit contact us.
We supply a variety of different sockets. Read the descriptions below for an overview of the different types you can use to decide which will best suit your needs.
- - Most commonly used DC power connector.
- - Typically found in automobiles used as a direct 12V power outlet from vehicles alternator and cranking battery to power and charge battery powered accessories eg. Mobile phones, dash cams, GPS’s.
- - Has the broadest range of accessories
- This product is great for replacing damaged existing Ciga sockets or adding additional sockets in your vehicle, camper, or caravan in customised convenient locations.
- - Designed with a screw-in connection to make sure your gear stays connected even on the bumpiest of roads
- - Perfect for devices that need reliable connections such as the Engel fridges
- - Smaller in size than both ciga and engel sockets
- - Becoming more prevalent and the new standard in automotive power connectors
- - High quality and heavy duty connectors that are well-suited for high current draw accessories
- - Originally designed for fast transfer information via computers and supplying power to external devices, current USB sockets are the ones you are most familiar with and are used to charge your portable devices such as smartphones and video game consoles
- - Newer portable devices including tablets, smartphones and Apple products (iPhone, iPad) require a higher amperage USB socket for them to charge properly - TOPO DC Power's Universal USB Socket has the capabilities to charge these modern devices
All TOPO DC Power sockets are designed in Australia and made to their own specifications. They are made from durable PVC material and copper plated contacts complete with UV stable watertight sealed dust covers and mounting plate and are built to last.